Sunday, January 22, 2012

No laptop

so far today but I think I'll have it Tuesday night.
I'm just about ready to wrap up "A game of thrones." and I'm ready to begin book #2.

My wife went to the Clairview medi centre earlier (something I should) and they gave her some kind of pills to take. The Doctor told her she had bronchitis. That's probably what I have and if I don't get any better, then I'll be heading there as well.

This kind of old news but according to Science fiction today, George Lucas said he is retiring from making blockbuster films. That's kind of sad because I'd like to see another trilogy of the main original characters (those still alive) as a kind of a last hurrah's adventure. I'm sure Lucas has thought about this before but how many of the original actors at their age would agree to do it? < Anyway, here's a link to the story.

This week I want to go in hard and put in a full 38 hour work week to save some funds for the Korg SOS, my next project. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment