Saturday, January 7, 2012

Its been a rough start to the year

for me to say the least. I just got back from a 10 day leave and hadn't even put in a full day except my first day (Tuesday), so it's been hard to gather momentum. Wednesday and Thursday we're also half days and yesterday my 2nd full day getting back was bad for everyone yesterday for the firrst half and then 6 of us are doing another campaign with WW2 Veterans. So this week was hard for me to get things going sales wise. Yesterday I had no sales but the boss wasn;t expecting any of us on the new campaign to actually get anything as this was just the learning curve part of it thought it was kind of disheartening because out of us six I was the only one with nothing on "the board" at the end of the day. I'm sure it's going to pick up today. I like the new campaign.

This morning I'm starting the day off fresh with a bite to eat at Tims and I'm taking my insulin along with me.

Last night I got my first check with my back pay and vacation pay. I don't have my vacation pay on my check like most of the staff do. If it wasn't for the uncertainty of my job I would have gone out after work to get he new laptop but because of my job situation, I'm kind of holding off that for the time being. I'm considering quad core 1Tb situation with 6-8 Ram. But I can't justify the laptop at the moment. If the job situation was ok, then sure but as it stands now I'm on a bit of a tight rope.

Today I've got 6 hours ahead of me and I'm making the most of it. This morning it's down to Tim's for some breakfast and then I'm going hard on the job today. After work if i had a decent day, I'm going out with the guys across the street to BP's I'm buying a picture of beer and after that it's home have a nap and watch the Oiler's game as I'm back at it for 5 hours Sunday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment