Monday, May 6, 2013

Today at the Edmonton Art Gallery

at noon is a press conference regarding Wednesday's city council motion to borrow the funds for the downtown arena district. The Downtown Vibrancy Task Force (DVTF) the coalition is an emerging group of citizens, artists, community, and business leaders, who value downtown as the city's cultural, social and economic hub. It ascribes to the motto: As goes your downtown, so goes your city. The future of this project going forward Wednesday depends on the vote achieving a majority "Yes." At the heart of all of this is a missing $55 million dollars.

Other then the above I'm seriously considering getting the PS Vita wifi as it comes with the game "Assassins Cred."it's a pretty good deal.

My wife went and ordered the new couch from liquidation world and I thought I'd have to haul the old hide a bed out of here but for an extra $50 they'll take the old couch out to the land fill! 

The other thing I have on my mind is Lodge and just working out the work week, watching the playoffs and reading my Warhammer 40K book.

I added something new to this Blog: A blog description. I forgot it was even there but at least it looks better. Anyway that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment