Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nothing much is going

on at the moment. Monday I watched the Leafs lose in Boston blowing a 4-1 lead in the 3rd period. Tuesday Ottawa Senators were visiting the Pens. The pens won 4-1. I think the way they are playing Pens in 5.

Tuesday not much was going on. Just a typical day at work. I thought about going to Lodge but I’m looking at going o n Saturday, that’s the most important one for me.

Chris Hatfield returned from his 6th month stint as Commander of the space station Yesterday. He did a ton of science experiments during that time and even sang David Bowie's “Space Oddity” song and he‘s pretty good singer as well. So good he even got a call from Bowie himself congratulating him on the cover.

Here we go again. Mayor Mandel is keeping mum about another meeting today about another possible funding source for the proposed downtown arena but we won’t know until later today. Nobody knows anything but this will be the last word on the topic about funding sources for the downtown arena. I hope. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment