Sunday, May 12, 2013

I got up about 11:15am this morning to check to see if i got my

Reallpc program is registered before the 30 day trial expires, so its now officially registered. 

I took this shot about 8:30pm looking at the back of our place. I'm not sure how to post pictures to YouTube but YouTube made some "improvements" to its service so it's more difficult to upload video's even from my own channel as I figured out how to do this from my Samsung camera yet, so this will have to do:



 

I got Anne up about 2pm and she went out to do her stuff. I got cleaned up shaved and waited for her to come back from doing some shopping. So, while I waited I read from my Warhammer 40k  book. After that we locked the place out and headed to our bus stop across the street to go out to Chili's over here by Northgate for a mother's day dinner. It was a long trip out there. I forgot about the stop across the street so we went into the main depot under construction but it wasn't much of a detour.

I had burrito's last night and a Wendy's burger Friday night but I bought the Chili's burger and a beer. The beer was $8, Anne's margarita like $7. Next time no beverages other then pop. I broke the news to her about the camera I bought just after her birthday and she complained a bit but I said how I bought it before I got my income tax return. (I'm putting some more funds back into that account to pay for Reallpc program next Monday) Anne had some tortilla chips and sauce. The whole thing including tip came to about $50! I enjoyed Chilli's and I'll go again maybe before the end of the month.  

Our bus stop was half a block away from the corner and there was a #185 headed past our apartment at the four way. The light was working in our favour and I ran as it looked like a cell above was about to break as the wind picked up. Somebody else was waiting there as well but we managed to catch the bus half out of breath running for it. For some reason the trip home seemed shorter then the trip back. It was a little after 6pm while our bus was waiting at Londonderry Mall.  

Tomorrow because the Leaf's won game #6, game #7 is in Boston tomorrow night. Looking forward to that but I can tell how this script is going to go: Boston will win probably in OT. 

This has been a great weekend what with ordering that program Friday and Wendy's and a great day off yesterday and the outing with Anne today. With this being the 33rd aniversary of my diary, I had a pretty good weekend.  

This week I got hockey Monday, Lodge Tuesday, hockey Wednesday, Lodge Saturday. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment