Thursday, May 30, 2013

We had a nice rain storm that went through

the city yesterday afternoon. Some people coming in for the 5pm shift were soaked! When I left it was just spitting light rain. 

This article from iO9 written by Charlie Jane Anders caught my attention this morning, here's an excerpt: Can't Stop Staring at these Trippy Norwegian Book Covers Science fiction book covers in the 1960s and 1970s were often wild and psychedelic — but these Norwegian book covers, from the science fiction imprint Lanterne, are astounding. Designed by Peter Haars, they are like a wild drug frenzy in book-cover form, read more.

I was going to go to Audrey's to get another Horus Heresy Warhammer 40K book but I'm going to do that Friday afternoon instead. I got home nice and dry and had what I didn't eat from lunch and watched some of the Detroit/Chicago game #7. I wrote Detroit off as soon as Chicago scored. The Hawks won 2-1 in OT. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment