Friday, May 10, 2013

Even though I had

Monday off, the week behind me still felt long.

Next week, I’m getting the studio KRK 100 Wat studio monitors because they monitors have built in amplifiers. These monitors will cost me as much as Maschine itself, never mind the stands or the sub. It’s a big investment. 

In local news city beat cops are going to be using segue’s. This is a good idea but not very practical during the winter. Apparently they were even on the LRT.

Also, earlier the City was able to (with help from surrounding communities) able to access a special fund called the Capital region sustainability fund. I think that’s what it’s called. The City is going to make an application for $25/55M they need. If Katz can come up with the $30M the n the downtown arena will go through, hopefully.

I didn’t get out to Lodge last night because I’m going to the other Lodge Tuesday night. I’m known there and will be in familiar territory. Anyway, that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment