Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yesterday was slow but I had a good day on the job

but the only problem with market research (comes with the territory) is that I don't know what's going to happen once this current project is over with. I think it's June 14th, then what? Am I applying for unemployment? I'd rather be working even if it's just part time 6 days/week. Nobody at the office (as far as I know) knows what our next project is. They probably do but aren't saying anything, yet. I like office market research, not so much field market research if I have to walk around.

Poor Toronto mayor's Rob Ford is under a lot of pressure as the smear campaign against him is gathering international attention for alleging he smoked crack. Its fun too watch and most people know there's more to it then some doctored video.

Not much going on at the moment. It's all quiet on he Eastern front, sort of.

Tuesday Mayor Stephen Mandel announced he is not running for a 4th term as Mayor. Mandel has been the best Mayor we ever had and had a big vision for Edmonton. Under his watch we have LRT expansion, the muni airport issue behind us, his work wit the homeless and affordable housing and the fact that for the most part he worked well with city council. Our next Civic election will be  in October. it's the end of an era. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment