Friday, May 17, 2013

With the go ahead for

 the upcoming downtown arena district, over the next 5 years, about $5B worth of development will occur in the area. Plus the LRT tracks will going along 102nd ave, it’s going to be an exciting time for the city. Also, the old Greyhound bus station will be turned into a huge condo tower. Over 20 years the arena district will provide an annual $160M into City tax coffers. That can fix up a lot of pot holes.


I had a pretty good day yesterday on the job and am wondering what’s going to happen next after this current project?
 
Star Trek “Into Darkness” was released yesterday and uggh, it’s in 3D. I watched GI Joe in 3D and didn’t like it at all. The story was, Meh and predictable although I did like the mountain Kung Fu scenes. I’ll watch the new Star Trek movie and as much as I’m a Star Trek fan as anyone else but I’m not going to go out of my way to see it. I‘ll wait until it comes on video on demand or something. 



On the news ETS is utilizing shuttle buses from Clareview to Rexall but I’ll probably take the #2 bus down to Lodge Saturday morning.

 After work tomorrow I’m going to get another “Horus Heresy” Warhammer 40K novel as I’m trying to get them all while they are  still in print. I know The Black library has them in Ebook format but I prefer the hard copy. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment