Saturday, May 25, 2013

We're getting some badly needed

by so fast don’t they? 

I think every summer weekend, should be a long weekend. I took this video of a rain cell that emptied out above our building but its not ready yet.

On the National news they were talking about Facebook and a lot of kids now think Facebook is not cool anymore because their parents are on it. A pole was taken that said more then 50% of Facebook users were boomers like myself. Face book is now 10 years old.

This is pretty cool. Its early technology but it goes to show what can happen when you don’t give up on something. In this case, painting through the power of thought enabled by scientists. A computer that enables users to paint through the power of thought has been developed by scientists. I'll post a link to this later....

Doctor Who’s season finally was pretty good. I don‘t think this John Hurt fellow is going to replace Matt Smith as the new Doctor. It’s going to add another dimension to an already fun but complex show.

My wife is meeting her sister this evening so I’m fending for my self, which is ok and it’s Monday night Raw. Speaking of which I watched the a JBL/Cole show on YouTube and I subscribed.

This is going to be a full work week. Tomorrow I’m watching Raw and I think there’s the Chicago/Wings game and of course Monday night Raw. Otherwise, I’ve got  nothing going on this week, leading up to Friday the last day of May. Wow, hard to believe. Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment