Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ever since YouTube went and upgraded

itself to "YouTube One Channel" I've been having trouble uploading my videos from my YouTube channel to Blogger. I'll figure it out over the weekend when I have more time.

Tonight on Coast the topic is on Consciousness & Dimensions. This sounds like a pretty good show.

So the UN wants to lft the arms embargo to the Syrian rebels. This imo is a bad idea because it means more bloodshed in that civil war. Already Russia has sent missiles to Syria capable of striking Israel. These missiles have fallen in the hands of the terrorist organization of Hezbollah. If they are used to attack Israel, Israel will destroy them and then what? 

My City of Edmonton, has developed a new type of material that will within ten years make potholes a thing of the past. It's a special kind of asphalt/rock binding agent. COE actually has a lab made for this purpose. It could actually work.

Not much going on for the week. I've got a big meeting Sunday, that I can't get into talking about now but I'm looking forward to it and at the same time, I have a little anxiety is creeping in about it. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment