Saturday, May 18, 2013

I left out of here about 11am and caught the #2 bus downtown

getting off a bus stop to early I met 2 guys walking towards me obviously from the Lodge I said something Like "Commercial right?" They recognized my case and me in a business suit. They were heading out to get a coffee at 2nd Cup. It was a beautiful warm afternoon. We sat outside for a bit as it was about 12:10pm sitting on the patio there just where Anne is working now above. The meeting was short because they had a "table lodge," with spouses around  below. The meeting was short and it was nice to have a Lodge with an organist and a piper. I can't get into it much more then that. I was the only one representing our Lodge out of about 100+ guys from all over Northern Alberta. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get enough of our guys out other then myself and our DC.

We were out by 2:30pm and I headed up the street thinking about getting a bit to eat where to catch the Contingency bus back to Clareview. I went into 7-11 and got some potato wedgies and a 3 for $5 crispy beef burrito's or what ever they were. A bus was about 50 feet away saying Clareview. I at my wedgies on the way to Stadium. I thought about waiting for Anne on the West side of Clareview where the contingency buses were but after about a 10 minute wait told me I must have just missed her.

I've been home for about an hour now having snack. I had a good afternoon but it's time for a nap, anyway that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment