Friday, May 31, 2013

Yesterday can be summed up in one word:

obstacle! 

My wife likes to put a couple of greetings cards in the door as a security measure, which helps her to feel a bit more at  ease. So that got stuck in the door. Then as I was going out someone almost had their keys in the door on the other side. Then while trying to catch the elevator some kids were playing running around in my way and just standing there in my way expecting the elevator to move by itself. on top of all that, I had a slow day, yeesh.

"Happy Day's" was one of my favorite shows in the mid 70'sand reading marvel comic books was still a passion. I had to smile when i09 had this article by George Dvorsky "That time The Fonz partied with Marvel superheroes." Gotta admit, this would have been one hell of a bash. The January 1978 cover of Pizazz is a winner on so many levels. Click through to see the whole thing, including other 1970s television icons. I lost interest in Happy Days when "Mork from Ork" or whatever joined the crew and Joanie loves  Chachi  nonsense. The first several years were the best. Anyway, here's the article.

After work I went over to Audrey's to get a Warhammer 40K book, then I thought about trying the "Commodore cafe" open until 7pm but closed today. I went down the block to get a order of fries and took  them to go eating them on the train on the way home. 

I think this evening is the Boston/Pens game and Smackdown broadcast from Edmonton. I want to watch this. The last time they were here was when Triple H had this thing going on with Kevin Nash. 

Other then my meeting Sunday night, I don't have a lot going on this weekend. Anyway, that's about all for now.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment