Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lots of people are talking about the price of

oil. Oil prices can make or break a Nation's economy. Just look at what its doing to Russia as their currency is devalued. Sanctions over Putin's missadventure in the Ukraine have something to do with it a well. Oil prices sank to a low of about $43/barrel earlier in March and for the longest time has been floating around $47-$50. Oil prices are having an affect on our local economy as well. Yesterday the price of oil reached a land mark high lately of $53! At the moment oil is at $53.98 and its going to go up and down like that for God knows how long. 

Some sad news recently out of Hollywood. James Best better known as the actor that played Rosco P. Coltrane (Dukes of Hazzard) passed away. Best had roles in dozens of TV shows. I always thought James Best and Sorrell Booke (Boss Hogg) made the Dukes better then it was. Roscoe kept on calling people in the show dipstick. The Dukes of Hazzard ran for 7 seasons and was one of the highest rated shows 2nd behind Dallas. Best passed away Sunday from complications of pneumonia.

I left out of here feeling better then I have had in over a few days now. We're not sure what's going in across the street when whatever it is that's being built. I was a bit early and I had a wait at the bus stop on the for half an hour reading my book and went to the office. Work went along ok and I had a couple of coughing episodes. I'll be able to work the week out. Its going to be a struggle but I'll be ok. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment