Monday, April 6, 2015

Sunday morning I could barely

talk my voice was that raw from this cold. So I've been taking a mixture of salted warm water and gargling with it. I hope to do this 4-5 times by this time tomorrow.

The LHC or Large Hadron Collider after a 2 year upgrade is set to go back online again almost doubling its power. This time the goal is to find the existence of dark matter. The LHC cost's about $10 billion. Before the LHC shutdown researchers discovered the Higgs boson that made headlines. They (cern) don't expect to find any major discoveries anytime soon but finding dark matter is right up there with finding the Higgs.

Other then work this week, I've got a Doctors appointment Friday but I'm going to rebook that for the end of the month. I'll be doing that Tuesday. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment