Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lots of people are

"coming out." Translation: Gender change. People have sex changes for various reasons. Maybe they identify themselves with the opposite gender. Personally I don't care what people do with their bodies. I don't necessarily condone it but for me I'm comfortable in the skin I was born with. I have 2 metal rods in my spine, I have reason to dislike my body but this is the hand I was dealt. I don't want to change that nor would I spend the thousands of dollars to do it. It seems celebs are into this "coming out" phenomena. They have the money. 

Since last October our building complex has had our 100 stall parking lot out front here closed off. Its been under an upgrade but I don't see any evidence of this. Friday night after over 6 months of guests or people with cars etc to drop people off park and idle on the side walk the parkade is open. Its been a bit of a hassle for renters. Now if I get a ride back from lodge I can say our parkade is back.

Later this afternoon we're about to enjoy "Extreme rules." Its a WWE wrestling pay per view event. We're going to order our Maximus pizza and have a good time. Speaking of sporting events, I was following the Canucks/Flames series as this was game 6 last night. If the Canucks won the series gets transferred back to Vancouver for a game 7. It was really up and down Calgary finally won and sent the Canucks packing. I think I'm going to jump on the Flames bandwagon but I doubt they'll get past the 2nd round facing Anaheim, the top team in the West. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment