Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just before I began my shift in the lunchroom I completed

reading "Battle for the Abyss." It was well written. I really enjoyed this book but the ending wasn't what I wanted or hoped for. Still I gave it a 4/5 stars.I'm now onto reading Mechanicum, book #9 in the Horus Heresy Warhammer 40k book. The only book in this series I thought sucked was book #6 Decent of Angels. For some reason I just couldn't get into it. So far, I've read 7 in the series as I have all 29 and 2 more to be released this year. I still have the ebooks that I haven't counted as well.

Work went ok and I got some coaching on the new project. its a 5 minute survey and I think I got about 30 of them. The night went by fast. I got home about 10:30pm to catch what was left of wrestling. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment