Monday, April 27, 2015

My plan this afternoon before I head out for work

was to call my Doctor to confirm my appointment for May 7th, hence I'm off that day anyway. I got a call just now from my Doctors reception letting me know the appointment was for today. uh-oh. I thought I said May 7th and I forgot to take the time and date down but its confirmed now for May 7th, next week.

I'm going to get my bath and have a bit to eat pack my things for my commute this afternoon and head over to the construction site across the street to ask whats being built there. I don't know if they'll tell me. Doesn't hurt to ask. Then I hope I got a full 5.5 hours tonight. I put my schedule in for May except for having Thursday off for Lodge and the 3rd Saturday off to go to Commercial Lodge. Then its home to catch what I can from wrestling and get the playoff highlights.

Other then that not much going on for me this week. With the earthquake in Nepal over the weekend, the volcano eruption in Chile, the Alberta election race underway, interesting times. Anyway that's all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment