Saturday, April 25, 2015

Usually the month of April is very nice with

warm temps. This April its been anything but. We've been getting a lot of wind (like this morning) and cold temps. Right now its +1 overcast and the forecast for today is a 40% chance of snow. I this time of year in 1980 at Richards apartment we had rain but that was normal. 

The new job seems to be going along ok. I'm not sure if I'm going to get full hours today. I'll take them if I can get them.

The Provincial election race is heating up. Thursday was the leadership debate. The PC's could be in for a bit of trouble but not as long as I can help it. The NDP is the front runner. I don't see them forming a majority Government but maybe a minority one.

Also the other day was the 10th anniversary of YouTube. On the news they were saying that YouTube uploads about 300 hours of content every minute. Wow! Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment