Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sunny skies and decent April

weather accompanied me on my commute. I went to Tim's and bought a coffee and at my stop on 107th & 124th I had a half hour to relax in the shelter reading my book, enjoying my coffee before my shift.

I still have yet to have ei make a decision my claim other way. Now my reports are dated for 2 weeks away. Its now been 5 weeks since I filed for ei. I'm hoping for a decision one way or another this week. I haven't been on ei since before I got married back in 2000 when it was called Unemployment insurance. There's been a lot of changes with ei over the years.

I entered my availability for the month as I'm 4-9:30pm Monday through Friday. I work Saturday's from 10-6pm. After work I caught the bus to Corona station and boarded the train and got out at Bay station to meet Anne. We rode the train to Clareview. She had to make a pit stop to Superstore and I continued on home from there. It was a great day yesterday. No drama, nothing. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment