Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Finally after about 8 weeks of

waiting and reporting I got my ei claim finalized. That was the good news. Bad news being they only gave me 18 weeks and 10 of them have been used up waiting. For the moment though I get those weeks paid out and it means I can get my lodge dues paid next week and we can get Skippy fixed up and pay some bills. I can also have my claim put on hold so if this summer I can recover the rest of those weeks to cover me when and if times are slow. It'll buy me 8 more weeks if I plan it right. For the moment I'm getting full time hours. So I might want to have my claim go doormat.

The other thing is I missed my Doctors appointment   and they don't like that but I re booked. I've got to call the office to confirm that the appointment is for next Thursday not this one. I booked the appointment when I wasn't working and I forgot to write down when my appointment was. Next week Thursday works good because I booked myself off for lodge.

I'm trying to follow next weeks historic Alberta Provincial election May 5th. This year our polling station will be at Sifton school. We got our voter card in the mail yesterday. At the moment the NDP are sitting at 35.1% as the Wildrose are at 30.3 and the PC's are in 3rd place at 24.1% according to 308.com. if the NDP are elected they will form a minority Government. The first time this has happened in over 108 years. I know I wont be voting NDP but Wildrose looks good. It could be real neck and neck.

Yesterday we got to +25 at last and it felt warm but we're back into a cooler trend hitting lows of +10/14's. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment