Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The important thing last night was

I got the job. Getting is one thing, holding is another. At least I get a paid 15 minute break. The last place I worked for gave me only a ten minute break. 

The Internet site i09 the other day asked a very good question: "Which movie can you abandon for a pee break without missing anything?" Most likely that would apply to a lot of long movies. For me it was Star Trek the motion picture. That long part leading up to the Verger encounter. Some people say the 1998 Godzilla, and almost all Young Adult movies. There are a lot of others of course.

I'm in at the new job, 4:30pm-9:30pm. I'm off Thursday because I have a pcn appointment and lodge Thursday night and Friday is Good Friday, we're off Saturday and Sunday and I'm back at it Tuesday. I'm for another 5 days.Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment