Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'm up and out of here in about 20 minutes

just time enough to have a quick coffee before I head out of here to work. I hope I get the full 7.5 hours today but it depends if we have numbers to call. My schedule for next week is again 4-9:30pm, which works for me. 

In my last post I talked about old colleagues I missed and  haven't seen. Again another incident as another outside of work friend I haven't seen in years has emailed me. We used to game Advanced Squad Leader a lot in the 1990's but I got married and so did he and through a mutual friend got reunited again through email. I hope next time he emails me I get his phone number. He's keen to set up a game. If he ever contacts me again.

After work today I'm coming home to catch the results of the NHL draft lottery today. See what picks the Oilers get (if any) and watch some playoff hockey. Sunday Anne wants me to take her out for a brunch at Rickies. Sounds like a plan. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment