Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tuesday was the warmest day so far

this year. Once out of the bus I found a bench on the corner and read my Warhammer 40k "Mechanicum" book in front of the building. 

Once my lodge dues are paid up and the job seems to be going ok, I'm opening a LM account. I'm keen on getting the 5" Yamaha white studio monitors and a Korg Vocla. It'll be about $45/month. I usually pay the account off within 8 months or so. Even if we get a brief shut down I can still cover the account. That wont be until maybe June or July if it happens.

I got another telephone interview request letter, from yet another ei agent yesterday. I kind of knew one was coming. I have up until April 29th to respond to this. I feel like I'm a criminal here. I haven't been on ei since just before Anne and I got married and I was working with Xentel before September 15 2000.

I'll call them Friday or even Monday just to let "them sweat" for awhile. I'm about ready for bed. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment