Sunday, April 12, 2015

Funds are limited for us

this weekend but at least we have groceries and cat food for the cats to get buy until Friday. Anne and I both get paid. Friday.

Yesterday I got 3 hours on the job but we ran out of numbers so I'll have 25.5 hours on my cheque this week. After work I decided to go to Audrey's to see if my Space Marine battles book was in but its on ts way. I went to Burger Baron and ordered a large order of fries and a diet coke. While enjoying my snack inside facing the street the wind picked up outside creating a huge dust storm. I tried to wait it out and I took the stairs down to Corona and took the train to Clareview but dozed off and found myself heading South. Ok, I was tired anyway. I got off back at Clareview and home.

I was trying to watch the last Oiler game and I passed out on the couch and near the end of the 1st period it was 2-1 Oilers. What? I sat up to take notice. Then Anne called, she's getting sick as well. I went to watch the 2nd period and again I dozed off on the couch and woke up the score was 4-3 Oilers. I paid attention after that. At one point it was 5-3 Oilers. Then they blew a 2 goal lead and the Canucks won in OT. Typical Oiler's. At least that season is over with, thank God. Bring on the playoffs. 

Anne got home early because she's got what I've got and lost her voice. She made me a burger and fries and went to Walmart. I was watching the news when she got home and on local news they showed a overhead city shot of the dust storm that went through. Reminds me of some of the massive dust storms they receive in Australia. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment