Thursday, April 16, 2015

I was able to read

for about half an hour before work, enjoying some sun. As soon as I got on the phone my voice became rough and raspy all night. I was asked if I wanted to come for this afternoon to stuff envelopes, that sort of thing. Sure. I left out of the office feeling ok. At Corona I hurried into Tim's to get a donut and got my train to meet Anne at Bay station. I ate my snack shortly after 10pm and I see a familiar guy coming down off the escalator: Tim Waterson:
He says he was downtown to drop off his car or something. So we had a nice catching chat. Anne too the photo. Its not a very good one though. I don't take a very good photo. He is managing a Go Pro Kiosk in West Edmonton Mall phase 1. Anne took this photo of us. Its not a good photo of me. Tim rode the train with us to Rexall. Meeting up with Tim and my Space Marine Battles book in at Audrey's was the highlight of the day. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment