Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Riders Esks pre season game

ended up 11-25 for the Esks. That means we're 2-0 in the pre season. Because the game wasn't televised I had the broadcast over 630 Ched local radio on the TV I passed out on the couch missing most of the last quarter but the Esks we're running away with it anyway.The real season starts next weekend.

Last night I began removing a lot of stuff off my laptop's hard drive. The laptop has a 350 Gb hard drive with 33 Gb remaining. I uninstalled Komplete 8, Fl. Studio, Cubase 6, and some other stuff and all I could get off of it was about 105 Gb? So I began uninstalling even further, I took out all the Maschine stuff as well. At the end of it I still had about 240 Gb's taken on the hard drive. I can't for the life of me figure out what's taking up the rest of the hard drive space. Where did all that 240Gb come from? I even took out all the stuff in the recycle bin and still no difference. There's a lot of stuff under programs in the start up and maybe I should look there. My problem is that not genuine Windows 7 Ultimate build installed in 2011 when the laptop was only 2 years old. I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and get a hard copy of Windows 10. This Lenova has no cd tray so I doubt there is no recovery cd. I still have the original license key for Windows Home premium but I don't think I can recover from home 7 underneeth a upgrade. I might if I have a dvd but I'm so broke for the next 3 months, I can't even afford one of those right now.  

Anne's been on the phone with Telus tech support with Telus
and corrected our modem connection. Tech support said the there was a lose cable on the modem, and Anne corrected that over the phone. Last thing I want to have happen is the Money in the bank broadcast freeze up on me later this afternoon. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment