Friday, June 17, 2016

Just finished reading Talons of Eagles

and after a bit of a hiatus from when I began February 10th, I'm glad I completed it. Out of the 3 in this series I liked this one the best. However I want to go onto reading others in this genre that are just stand alone novels. 

Earlier about 2pm I called the boss and the office is shut down over the weekend. Not good. I've been sending out resume's every day and so far no one is biting. I can't even get a work from home job because of my old computer. I thought before Xentel, I'd apply for my cpp when I turn 65 and work just 3 days a week. RIP Xentel 2012. I'll be 64 in a few months and I've already taken out my cpp. I was hoping like this time last year, I'd be working the month of June and into July. Looks like that's not happening. I've got two events to keep an eye on this August. First to shore up work in September for the charity job. The other apply for my oas August 21st. The only good news this month is we got our rec centre passes.

This weekend, I'm following the Riders/Esks cfl game and that's at 1pm at Brick field (no longer Commonwealth Stadium) The other event is Sunday, WWE's Money in the bank. Should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment