Thursday, June 2, 2016

What this pc stick didn't come with

was a mouse and a keyboard. When I went to lodge practice Sunday night our lodge master brought with him a usb keyboard and mouse because I mentioned at the last meeting I could make use of one. He said they were going to go into the recycle bin otherwise. That was darn nice of him. it makes my experience using this Lenova PC stick easier, especially composing my first blog post on this thing. Up next is a micro usb card. Hopefully I'll get one this month.

Tuesday I went to go get a haircut from a coupon. The place is under new management, just North of the Boston Pizza a block away from us. The 2 stylists were busy with clients saying these were big jobs and would take another 2 hours. Seriously? I was a walk in anyway. I re booked for Wednesday at 2pm but I had slept in and rescheduled for 6pm. I decided to leave at 5pm maybe they'd receive me earlier so I could get home in time to watch the hockey game. She charged me $10.50 cents and did a good job with a coupon. She said she's considering Wednesday senior days priced at $13. I can live with that. So, I'm ok until my next haircut about 4 months from now.

I didn't get a lot accomplished last night except watching the hockey game. I don't need to go anywhere today, and with Anne's sister in town on a rare Edmonton work assignment its good to have this time off to see family. The girls are out this afternoon as Anne is having a paid week off because her sister is in town. They are picking up Chinese food for dinner, then going out Value Village shopping. Other then that the only other thing on my plate is to call the office in another hour or two, and see if I got any work over the next few days. I hope I get a green light for Monday because that's the start of a new pay period. I need at bare minimum of 2 weeks to cover July and the last 10 days of June can cover August. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment