Thursday, June 9, 2016

Initially I thought I was just having the 2 days

this week, then Tuesday night Super asked me if I wanted to come in last night, sure. Then last night, if I could come in tonight, ok. There could be a shift Friday but I doubt there will be one Saturday. If there's nothing next week, then I'm going for plan B.

We applied for our low income rec centre pass, that would have been early April. We have yet to hear back from the city for Approval. We're expecting something in the mail at any time. When it arrives we need to go get our photo id at the rec centre etc. I'm looking forward to using the hot tub, work out equipment. I've got a feeling we're going to hear from the city this month.  

In my email I got a notice of a Audrey's book arrival: Space marine Battles "Damos." There's a few more in this series I missed: "World Engine", "Sanctus Reach" ,"Blades of Damocles" (April 2016) "The Plagues of Orath" July 2016 and "Crusaders of Dorn" in September. That's 5 of these between now and September. As if I don't have enough on my shelf.

I'm looking forward to the first CFL exhibition game. The Eskimos (Esks) are in Calgary on Saturday at 7pm. I'm hoping Pittsburgh can wrap up this Stanley Cup series tonight so I won't need to go channel surfing Saturday night. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment