Saturday, June 18, 2016

Other then the football

game kick-off at 2pm and "Money in the bank," Sunday that's my entertainment for the weekend. No TV, again. My boss yesterday said its only blacked out for training camp games. Oh and of course "Scream of Eagles." I should be at the half way mark in the book for another Goodreads update. I'll have this read before the end of the month.

Sometime today or this weekend, I want to remove Komplete 8, a heavy Gb program off my laptop. That's 120Gb program, almost half of my hard drive space. I've got a lot of wav samples I don't need as well, so they're coming off. All I need is my keyboard controller and my sound card software. I'll keep Audacity and a few light programs. If I can remove about half of my laptop hard drive space with unused programs, it'll really speed up my hard drive. Maschine mk2 came with all that I need for that type of music production. Native instruments is still supporting Mk2, with the new update. Taking out half my laptop hard drive space should speed up my video editing as well. I'll go to work on that after game time. 

Other then looking for work next week, the main event for me is to pick up my cheque on Friday. Once I get the other job confirmed in early August and I'm invited back, that's 5 months of work for me. Its only part time but it'll pay the bill. I'll do 5 days at the 8:30pm job and one at the market research job on Saturdays. They're good with that, they've allowed it with others the same way. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment