Sunday, June 5, 2016

I'm slowly moving all my stuff from Windows Xp over to

Windows 10. Today I got my sound card working properly in my usb hub. Happy about that and I've got my diary transferred over as well using Windows Word pad. It has a few features that Works Word Processor didn't have, which is nice to have. I've got Paint built right in. 

Some sad news today. Canada lost another celebrity. Few people under 30 probably haven't heard of Bobby Curtola. He was one of this country's first Canadian teen idol's. He's best known for his song "Fortune teller." Curtola was popular here in the 1970's. I remember when he was here doing one of the ACT telethon's, the ACT Telerama back I think it was 1990. He had a home here in Edmonton. He died at the age 73. Cause of death unknown.

Despite all of what happened yesterday with work and all, my week ahead looks ok. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment