Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I slept ok over night

but couldn't get anything during that last hour so I got up about an hour ago shaved and had a shower and fixed some coffee and fed the cat.

Tonight, I'm calling Neil to see if I can go with him to the GLC Saturday. Plan B is with Mike. Apparently from my Lodge Newsletter its business dress full regalia and they ballot at 8am Saturday is round 2. So, I'm up early as its about a 2 hour trip. I could be wrong but I'll find more details about it tonight. If Neil is just going down to sign in and ballot and leave, then if he's got an empty car, I'm in. But then Mike never went last year when it was in Grand Prairie. If Neil fails to materialize then plan B is to call Mike Thursday. If none of those fail to materialize then I've got a full 6 hours of work Saturday, ie: I'm not going but we'll see. So I'm calling Neil this evening for a yes or a no and then mike tomorrow night for the same. I'm not under any pressure to be there but 1 of our members is up for being GL SW.

Other then trying to make it to GLC for a short time for Saturday, not much is going on. Today is a regular 8 hour day. The afternoon's go by fast and then its lunch and then the 2nd half and that usually drags out. By about 8pm, I'm watching the clock. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment