Saturday, June 30, 2012

This post is from Friday

I had a better day today but nobody could get me any credit cards. I think I had about 6 sales for about over $500. I got my Proline ticket for the week at the Redi mart and my 6/49 and I was all set for my commute.

First thing I did was check my email, then I composed a tweet and that was about it. In the office around break I think I did another tweet and checked my email and opened up a few web pages.

I had a good afternoon sales wise but no cards but that’s ok, I was in good spirits. I thought I had a good afternoon with about $450 or so.

After lunch part to and the Riders/Hamilton game. The Riders won 43-16 and my double or nothing Bombers/Lions in the double header ended up Bombers 10-Lions 23. I owe Warren $4 and I lost $4 on Proline for a total of $8 but I could have won $53 if Hamilton played well at home and the other to games come in tomorrow and Monday. But one of the guys owes me $7 (if he comes in) and if I get it from him I’m ok, not that I’m hurting.

I got my check and headed to the train waving to Anne on the corner by BP’s. I got my train to my bank and did that and took what I need for Anne. I’ve got $30 COH and $12 towards my breakfast for tomorrow for a 6 hour shift.

When I got home I wanted to check into Paypal to see if that $20 has been uploaded yet but it’s only been 6 days. I think it’ll be there by Wednesday.

All in all I had a decent day, and I can’t complain. Anne is on her way home and I’m going to have a bit of supper watch the news and pass out and that’s my Friday. Not good but not bad. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment