Sunday, June 3, 2012

I've been trying to figure

out why our power bill is up so high. I know the aquarium tank racks up a lot of power. I keep the radio on all the time, I’m sure that doesn’t help keep our bill low. Even now nobody is watching the TV but that’s on. We use energy efficient light bulbs and we do have “night lights” on in the apartment but these things all together shouldn’t have our bill as high as it is. Then I realized one of the biggest contributors to our power bill so high is we power up 2 devices over night all the time: The iTouch I gave Anne and my iPad. Both of these devices I’m sure rack up our power bill. I’m going to call Epcor and ask if these devices make any difference to the increase of our power bill rates.

I had a pretty good sleep over night. I looked at the clock about 10:30 this morning and I figured I’ll get up at noon. I looked again and it was 1:30pm! Yeesh, where did the time go?

Coast looks kind of interesting tonight  Prophecy of the Popes. Joining George Noory, author and publisher with a specialty in End Times and prophecy, Tom Horn, discusses his new research on the prophecy of the Popes, and how 2012 will be the fulfillment of St. Malachy's prediction that the Catholic Church will see one final Pope before its destruction. This is kind of a luke warm topic for me but I‘ll listen for a bit.

On the news last night they were talking about Amelia Earhart how she might have crashed landed her plane. A handful of newly discovered artifacts, including a jar of freckle fading cream, suggest that Earhart and her navigator Fred Noonan landed on the island of Nikumaroro in 1937 and survived for some time. Earhart was interested in publicity and endorsements deals then anything else and some even suggested that she faxed her own death but here’s a better look at the story from i09.

Yesterday I’ve been looking for a solution on how to convert Wav files to midi files. At first I came across “Audacity” in a YouTube video and I had “Audacity” for a long time now but after following instructions, “File/import to midi,” it didn’t work. I know in “Vari audio” there was a midi function, so I tried that and it took the Wav file and converted it to midi for further editing in the key editor. Now can I revert the process back to Wav again? Vari audio isn’t a bad plug in but Melodyne editor is way better but I’d really like Komplete 8 as well. After Tuesday, I’ll need $450 left to get this.

It’s a beautiful day out there, 18* nice breeze nice and sunny. Anne’s out at Superstore to do some shopping and then we’ll have our brunch and the rest of the evening I’ll relax.

LA Kings are now 2 games away from winning their first Stanley Cup and game #3 starts Monday. So they play every other day. If LA wins game #3 Monday night and they’re in LA, then the Kings are only 1 game away from winning the Stanley Cup and that game could be (if they sweep the series) Wednesday night. In which case, we’ll be able to watch it at work. First time in NHL history in this present format an 8th seeded team swept all 4 series to a Stanley Cup. If they win the next 2 games that is. Anyway, that’s all I have for today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment