Thursday, June 21, 2012

The longest day

of the year. Love it.

I was able to get to the Baker Centre and I bought the Visa gift card but a $20 Visa gift card ended up costing me $28.95. I also bought a 6/49 for tonight’s draw and a Max for Friday. We were all set for the NHL awards (what a crock) a Canadian team going up against a US team in these awards haven’t got a chance. Eberle probably didn’t get the Lady Bing because we got the first round draft pick.

I got nothing the first half because it was only a short 4 hour shift but the 2nd half I got a $1,200 sale but not on the card yet. We got to call back on the card and if I get it I get what James (not White) calls a Ka-pow bonus (worth $35 for me) if I get the sale on card.

I was glad to get home and inside to try ad order that product from Loopmasters but the gift card wasn’t accepted. It was only for $20 and they’re not accepted every where. The problem is/was there was no name on the card holder. I can still use it elsewhere but not there, which is too bad. I’m still going to buy there products but I’ll have to use Paypal.


Anne likes to watch Entertainment tonight and I watch it occasionally but I'm not into it the way she is. So while we were wrapping up our supper a thought occurred to me in that if about maybe 80% of these celebrates ever encounter me or if I should see them on the street or in a restaurant I wouldn't recognize 80% of them. Sure I'd recognize Sharon from Ozzie Osborne or Rachel Rae, Justin Bieber, Howie,  Brad Pit sort of thing or George Clooney, but actors that played on "Home alone," "Spider-man" etc, I wouldn't have a clue to see them on the street. I'm just not that clued into the celebrity scene. Anne likes these Kardashians but I wouldn't recognize them at all on the street, same with people from the soaps etc. I've got zero interest in these people. Sorry.

Well even though I lucked out on "Loopmasters" on the Visa gift card I won $10 bucks on my 6/49. I seldom win beyond 3 numbers. I think this is about the 3rd time I've won this year. Anyway, that's about all have for today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment