Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yesterday while

 waiting for my Saturday 9am bus I took this short video of outside our balcony. I added a couple more movies to my YouTube channel as well earlier from slightly behind the bus shelter. The slope of the land isn’t quite as bad as in the movie, it‘s just the way I‘m leaning. 
 I don’t know if I’m going to be able to get out to GLC next Saturday but I’m going to go work Monday anyway but if Neil says I can go with him at least then I’ll have at least 35.5 hours in and if Anne doesn’t know then what she wont know wont hurt her as the saying goes.

I’m having a lot of fun with my iPad and its fun taking video but what’s up with the annoying black bars on these videos? I read somewhere that it has to do with the aspect ratio but there’s no way (as far as I can tell) anyway to correct this. When I use my camera for video I don’t get these black bars. Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment