Saturday, June 16, 2012

It wasn't like the last couple

of days were busy or anything, I just didn't have a lot to say.

I had a decent week, I did some banking and yesterday was able to get a hold of Telus mobility about my preauthorized Flex plan account, which they wont extract payment until about mid July and it will only be about $15 so as long as they go through the billing set up mechanics, my internet service will not be compromised and I'll owe them for 3 months service, then regular automatic debit payments from my bank will occur.

On my plate today I'm out on my am commute and I'm going to have breakfast and then into the office for my 6 hours. After that it's over to Audrey's for my book and then to catch a bus to City Centre Mall for the food court and a bite to eat and the train but I want to get off at Belvedere station to go up onto the overhead pedway which is over the tracks and has a great view of the construction going around Station Pointe and after a couple of photos, home for a nap and then I'm going to work on my music and enjoy 2 days off..

No comments:

Post a Comment