is one of my favorite months of the year. The mix of rain Sun and cloud and the colors are amazing. The Sun setting about 10pm is a bonus as well.
I’ve been following the sequel to Star Trek 2 the next movie by JJ Abrams but it’s probably way to early for a Summer release date. If anything I’d say May 2013 but I have no conformation about this, it’s just a guess on my part.
I was visiting various places around Google earth earlier around the Swedish Island of Gotland. It’s a big place with only a few small communities and it kind of reminds me of Alberta without the hills and mountains. It’s more of a farming area. It’s largest community is Visby a community of some 22,000. If I ever get the money I’d love to visit there maybe during the fall. A flight would leave out of here from Edmonton International>Seattle>Frankfort>Stockholm on a return trip first class about $1,500. It’d be about 12-14 hours not including stopovers. I’d love to go by myself spend a week there explore and return (with a lot of photos of course.) But if I didn’t have Anne with me, I’d save up the money and go for 10 days. That’s if I ever win the lottery.
Speaking of which Friday’s Max draw is for $50M, tomorrow’s draw is for $17M. I’m getting 1 for each today.
I had a decent day yesterday pulling in a $500 sale (but not on card) I had a couple of $50’s and a $110 sale on card. That’s almost $800! I love days like those. We had a different campaign as well which helped a lot.
About 4:30 this morning I was feeling my stomach tighten as I was breaking out into a sweat. I ran to the toilet moaning and groaning. My head was spinning. Vomit erupted from my mouth, it was a disaster. I must have sat there on the toilet in the dark. Anne was just going to bed about this time helping me out. I was gasping for air when I break out into another sweat. She helped clean me up as I was in a mess. I had a shower and went back to bed. Twenty minutes or so latter, here we go again with more of the above. I hurled about 4 times into a bucket this time Anne had given me. At this time she called into the office for me saying I won’t be in for the morning shift. I felt a little better and went back to bed. We both agreed it was a case of food poisoning. Something I ate yesterday played havoc with my system.
This evening I’m heading out of here shortly before 4pm so I can head on over to the Backer Centre and get a 6/49 and a Max and a $20 Visa card. Loopmasters has a product I want called “Essential dubstep.” I’ve never ordered from this company before and their ordering set up doesn’t seem to work properly for some reason. I hope to place an order for tonight when I get home
I feel a lot better now. I got up about 10am had a owl of cereal and that was kept down and my insulin and fed the cats and went back to bed. So I’m in for 4 hours this evening and I’m going to ask the boss if I can come in for Thursday morning for 3.5 and the rest of the day for a total of 11 hours to make up for missing today. We’ll see how that goes. Anyway, that’s all I have for today.






No comments:
Post a Comment