Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer, day 1. June

is one of my favorite months of the year. The mix of rain Sun and cloud and the colors are amazing. The Sun setting about 10pm is a bonus as well.

I’ve been following the sequel to Star Trek 2 the next movie by JJ Abrams but it’s probably way to early for a Summer release date. If anything I’d say May 2013 but I have no conformation about this, it’s just a guess on my part. 

I was visiting various places around Google earth earlier around the Swedish Island of Gotland. It’s a big place with only a few small communities and it kind of reminds me of Alberta without the hills and mountains. It’s more of a farming area. It’s largest community is Visby a community of some 22,000. If I ever get the money I’d love to visit there maybe during the fall. A flight would leave out of here from Edmonton International>Seattle>Frankfort>Stockholm on a return trip first class about $1,500. It’d be about 12-14 hours not including stopovers. I’d love to go by myself spend a week there explore and return (with a lot of photos of course.) But if I didn’t have Anne with me, I’d save up the money and go for 10 days. That’s if I ever win the lottery.

Speaking of which Friday’s Max draw is for $50M, tomorrow’s draw is for $17M. I’m getting 1 for each today.

I had a decent day yesterday pulling in a $500 sale (but not on card) I had a couple of $50’s and a $110 sale on card. That’s almost $800! I love days like those. We had a different campaign as well which helped a lot.

About 4:30 this morning I was feeling my stomach tighten as I was breaking out into a sweat. I ran to the toilet moaning and groaning. My head was spinning. Vomit erupted from my mouth, it was a disaster. I must have sat there on the toilet in the dark. Anne was just going to bed about this time helping me out. I was gasping for air when I break out into another sweat. She helped clean me up as I was in a mess. I had a shower and went back to bed. Twenty minutes or so latter, here we go again with more of the above. I hurled about 4 times into a bucket this time Anne had given me. At this time she called into the office for me saying I won’t be in for the morning shift. I felt a little better and went back to bed. We both agreed it was a case of food poisoning. Something I ate yesterday played havoc with my system.

This evening I’m heading out of here shortly before 4pm so I can head on over to the Backer Centre and get a 6/49 and a Max and a $20 Visa card. Loopmasters has a product I want called “Essential dubstep.” I’ve never ordered from this company before and their ordering set up doesn’t seem to work properly for some reason. I hope to place an order for tonight when I get home

I feel a lot better now. I got up about 10am had a owl of cereal and that was kept down and my insulin and fed the cats and went back to bed. So I’m in for 4 hours this evening and I’m going to ask the boss if I can come in for Thursday morning for 3.5 and the rest of the day for a total of 11 hours to make up for missing today. We’ll see how that goes. Anyway, that’s all I have for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment