Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Its a nice cool

breeze out there, which is perfect for sleeping overnight. At the moment its +18* out there.

On our local news they were talking about a Venus transit of the Sun, which should be taking place just after 4pm this afternoon. I’ll be inside the office as the transit will be able to be seen here on earth but weather forecasters are calling for a partially overcast day so we might not be able to see it here. This is going to be the opening topic on Coast tonight. The next one wont be until 2117.

Affiliates of these foreign funded radical groups and even local ones like the David Suzuki foundation went and partially dimmed their websites in protest to Ottawa’s plans to fast track important energy projects. I’d like to see them shut down myself. I don’t visit them. I know where their money comes from.

It’s hard to believe that “A Game of Thorns” (AGT) is in its 10th week. I read the first novel and I hope to go back to the series and read the book #2 and when the first year of the series is over, I’ll order it on iTunes

Edmonton Oiler’s first round Nail Yakapov was in town the other day and he seems to like Edmonton. We should use him as trade bait and make a play for, Alexander Semin, Zach Parise or Shane Doan and maybe trade Yakapov and a couple of others for him. Parise is the most hot after potential free agent this summer. We maybe sign them for a 2 year contract. Anyway, that’s about all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment