Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Not a lot going on for

this week. I’m mostly going to drop Twitter posts 2-3 times/day and a couple of short blog posts.

It seems that Feds are about to make changes to the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), which goes into effect June 30, as part of the 2012 budget cuts. The program gives basic health-care coverage to protected persons, refugee claimants and others who do not qualify for provincial or territorial coverage. Refugees get better medical services then a lot of Canadians, not to mention queue jumping etc. One of the comments I’ve been reading on various forums put it this way: I love it when a doctor paid by Canadians defends the "rights" of non-Canadians. It makes me think that Mark Tyndall should consider what rights Canadians have beyond paying his salary. The implications of this are that there will be less immigration because a lot of new Canadians come here for the free health care and use Canada as a back door to the US. Doctors are crying foul probably because it’s going to compromise their work load (that‘s what I believe.) “Good lord, you mean Doctors will have to treat natural born Canadians first?” I‘m being sarcastic of course. Good move Jason Kenny! You can read the article here.

The other thing I'm considreing for today is bringing my other windbreaker with the broken zipper into the taylors in our office building on the main floor. I only have 2 functional wind breakers I can use.

Last night on Coast the topic was “UFOs & the Bennewitz Case.” I was able to listen to the first hour before I passed out but the Bennewitz case was/is a fascinating Government UFO disinformation case, which landed Bennewitz in a mental hospital for awhile because he believed he was intercepting alien (ET) signals. More then likely the Feds put him in there to damage his credibility. It was a good show.

So today on the job I wonder how much of an earful I’m going to get over the IFHP changes by all the immigrants we call in Ontario? All I’m going to say about it is. “I’m  only here to do fundraising Mrs. Alalalalalakakakalalala-adadadfatatagaf” first name Audrey. I’ll probably get a lot of people though siding with the Doctors about this as well. 

Ok switching gears here, I was listening to the i09’ show earlier about  What’s more likely: a robot uprising, or humans becoming cyborgs? My guess would be more humans becoming cyborgs. I like how their guest Daniel H. Wilson talks about the difference between robots and cyborgs and about brain gate. 

Ok, somethings wrong with Twitter. It seems that when I make a tweet and it shows up on my last 10, it shows as posted 30 days ago. This only has been happening today but it kind of makes me go WTF? Anyway, that’s about all I have today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment