Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's going to be quick meeting

this evening, all I got to do is to pick up a box of assorted donuts and then 3 X large pizzas and an easy night at the Lodge.

Ok, I'm still a Conservative Party supporter despite some of the things our PM is doing. Firstly I don't like the decision to have the EI tweaked. There's no way a laid of banker making $120k/year should be forced to make $12 at Tim Hortans. Or if you can't find a job in your community/City in your chosen field you should move to another City because there might be a job there. That's just wrong. I do like the idea of Canadians first and we should limit the amount of foreign workers. The other thing I don't like is the raising the age of OAS from 65-67. He even said he wouldn't back in 2004. This is a real bone of contention for a lot of people. On these 2 issues, Harper dropped the ball. I totally agree though that he should fast track things like the Gateway and Keystone pipelines and pull the plug on "charitable tax status" of these foreign funded radical groups that are threatening to hijack Canada's economy.  

I was going into work this afternoon but for 4 hours its not worth it for the company and it is summer as Anne. Next Monday I'm going in because Saturday, Commercial Lodge has their last meeting and I want to affiliate with Commercial as I'm beginning to know some of the guys there.

Well, LA couldn't get the job done last night. It looked like they were running out of gas. They'll go to NJ and get it done there Saturday night. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment