Friday, June 29, 2012

Yesterday on

the job was slow. If it wasn't for doing taps after dinner break I wouldn't have much of a total. 

I called Anne at break and she said I got something from Telus regarding my Flex plan rates. When I got home and read it I was surprised to learn that the Flex plan was a promotion. I'm back to regular rates and I opened up a couple of YouTube videos today and just today alone I racked up $10! I got to slow down. I called Telus and they said I can turn my 3G on and off. it's off now relying at home on my wi-fi only. Today I'm going to use my 3G (internet) to open my email once and a post a Tweet and a couple of Tweets through out the day and check my email on the way home and see what that will do to my data rates. Wi-fi is my best friend. 

Paypal has yet to receive my $20 upload as I uploaded the $20 this time last week, so most likely by Wednesday I'll be able to get the Loopmaster program. 

Today it's payday and after work it's off to my bank and home for a bite to eat and whats left of Smackdown.

Research in Motion apparently has a serious problem. They laid off 5,000 employees and they have enough cash for another year. RIM had to delay it's new smartphones until that time. If their new smartphones wont save them then RIM is for the most part doomed. Anyway, that's all I  have for now. 

.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment