Saturday, June 9, 2012

I woke up from a

dream about half an hour ago and checked to see if Anne had left her iTouch player on my night stand but nothing. I’m reasonably refreshed anyway, so it’s not like I’m going to die because I lost an hour sleep here.

Sunday night, I’m telling Anne, I’m working Monday because next Saturday Commercial will be having “their last meeting” for the season before they go dark. Actually their last meeting before dark was last Saturday. This next Saturday I plan on being in Red Deer for the day, hopefully with Neil for part of the Grand Lodge of Alberta Communication. If Neil’s wife says no, then I’m in. I’ll dress up in my suit and meet Neil out here in the morning in the car and hopefully be back before Anne calls me. If we’re home by 7:45am then I’ll be fine. Neil said call him by Wednesday. Reg says there is a van leaving out of Edmonton for the day and that’s my other option. I’ll be calling Reg this afternoon and or trying to reach him through out the day. So that’s plan B. With Neil, I’ll have a better chance of making Anne’s 8pm-ish phone call.

The Montreal Grand pre is about to get underway but student protests are heckling the fans, organizers and drivers. I don’t know why Police stop codling these student protesters and give them all criminal records when they arrest them. Maybe they do, I hope so. More importantly shut school down over the summer for the September semester. 



I gave Anne an extra $20 from my pay yesterday and she’s got that as I was going to take her out for lunch at Earl’s just over here and I was prepared to do this but she came back from shopping while I was watching Smackdown and brought back a rack of baby back ribs she bought from Superstore instead saying we just went out last week. Good. I can put some money away in the bank.

I’ve been wanting to save up for a pair of Monster Beats by Dr Dre Studio Headphones. The main “problem” with these headphones is they require batteries and the price. As a aspiring music production “engineer” I need some good quality studio headphones. Anne will rack me over the coals for these but “I bought them from Tim for $100 as he got them from an endorsement deal bla, bla, bla.”


I was thinking about leaving out of here in about an hour and get some breakfast but more then likely I’ll grab a bite at Tim’s and head into the office for my 6 hours and get ready for the hockey game tonight. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment