Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This one has it all:

Another week of 37.5 hours. I was thinking the other day what would 25.5 hours be like but that’d be working every day. It wouldn’t give Anne a lot to work with.

At the end of the month we need all of my pay stubs to submit them to CRHC for subsidy. More then likely we’ll have to wait another 2 years before they get back to us again and ask if we want to be on the same waiting list for their programs.

We’re having another electronic music concert this summer featuring Skrillex AKA Sonny John Moore. Skrillex does Dubstep, house and primarily DJ type stuff. He’s apparently on this bill but Saint Alberta (a community just outside of Edmonton) had to turn organizers down because of lack of security and time. Hopefully they’ll find a venue here in Edmonton. These kind of shows get a bad rap mainly because it attracts a lot of drug and alcohol use. But most of the people that attend these things are there for the atmosphere and the music. I like Skrillex and his music and he’s won several Grammy awards for his work. I’m actually inspired by dubstep and techno beats but think I think it can get a lot of mileage out of rock n’ roll.

This week is going to be chalk full of things. First of all in the morning before I head into the office, I’m going to my bank to take care of some business and drop some funds into my account. I’m going to see about getting my password fixed so I can access my online banking. Better to do this in person, while I’m there. Also, Wednesday, the Oiler’s as stated on the news, will be announcing their head coach. It’s probably a contract signing with Ralph Krueger. If it was with Sutter it’s be all over the gossip wire by now. Friday my funds from last weeks Paypall will be ready for me to download that dubstep stuff from Loopmasters. Plus it’s a long weekend coming up but most likely I’ll have to work the Saturday (which I will anyway) plus I have to work the Monday (this day before and day after thing) which will get me 37.5 hours in. Ann suggested next week take Saturday, Sunday, Monday off. So I still get a long weekend and all my hours. Sweet. Also, Saturday night is the first Eskimo Home game as the Esks are hosting the Argos. Also, this means CFL Proline begins this as all 8 teams will be playing. I’m going to get my Proline ticket for all for games Friday at Rexall a block West of Audrey’s. Lets see, Friday its: Saskatchewan/Hamilton, Winnipeg/BC. Saturday its: Argo’s/Edmonton, Sunday its Montreal/Calgary. If I can get all 4 games on the same ticket, I might drop a $10. Riders/Ham, Ham to win, Bombers/Lions BC win. Saturday: Argo’s/Esks (tie), Sunday Montreal/Stamps (tie) I’m picking ties because Montreal has Burris and Argo’s have Ray. Both star QB’s facing off with each other in their ex clubs home city. If I have to work Monday, it’s going to be a short weekend.

Also, my Telus mobility account reads empty, which might mean that Telus extracted the funds for my flex plan on my preauthorized account set up.

Raw was fun last night. It was good to see Psycho Syd come back. For some reason I thought he was Kane but it was a fun show.

Finally, tonight on Coast the topic is about Antigravity & Free Energy. Should be a good show. Thursday’s topic will be Gobekli & Baltic Sea Mysteries. Some pretty good shows coming up Anyway, that’s all I  have for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment