Friday, June 8, 2012

On my way into the

office this morning, I’m picking up a lotto max ticket. It’s not quite at the $50M mark, but $43M is a nice chunk of change.

Not much going on this weekend. We‘re having our Gay Pride parade here Saturday. I‘m not Gay obviously but it‘s been an event here over the last number of years.

Also after work Saturday (parade will be in full swing) I‘ll pop into Audrey‘s to see if any of my Star Wars books are in and then over to Rexall and pick up another 6/49 ticket and a bag of chips and catch the train home, have a nap and then watch game #5 of the LA/NJ game. Hopefully The Kings will win the game tomorrow. A game #6 would mean the game goes back to LA and that won‘t be until about Monday. Game #7  if there is one, will be Wednesday right in the middle of June. If it goes to a game #7 NJ will win it for sure.

On Sunday I‘m taking my wife out to Earls over here on 59th street. She likes to go to Pet Smart and get some supplies and look at the pets and then we go to have a bite to eat. Depending on what goes down, maybe that outing could include a movie. Earls gets busy in the supper hour like most places do but movies 12 is almost next door from Earls, well by a block and a bit. But it depends on what’s playing. So, I’ve got a hockey game and dinner.

I would have liked to have gone to Commercial Lodge but because of the Grand Lodge pf Alberta Communication happening in Red Deer this upcoming weekend. I could book a Greyhound bus for a return trip would cost me about $30 for a return trip. I’d stay long enough for the bus to leave as I think it leaves at 6pm I’d be home by about 8:45pm. Its something to think about. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment