Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I’m awake, sort of.

Despite asked to leave early yesterday due to this cold (I could have stayed longer and it probably wouldn‘t have killed me) but my voice was cracking out.

I just rested up the rest of yesterday afternoon and evening but I’m back at it today for a full day and for the rest of the week.

Ok so now I get what our Alberta Premier’s Redford means by “Bitumen Bubble.”  It basically means that we need to get our Bitumen out of Alberta more then we already are. That means pipelines. To that extent I agree but here’s the other thing about this so called “bubble” every one-cent decrease in the Loonie against the Greenback puts another $247 billion in Alberta’s back pocket – so if the dollar stays at about 95 cents, there’s another billion in the treasury! This is a financial crisis?  Redford’s bitumen bubble is a tactic to keep Doctors and Unions at bay and to justify cutbacks. The way Redford wants Albertan's to believe is the sky is falling, it’s panic mode, we’re in a recession. Which we’re not. We need to get our oil to market fast and that means pipelines. The Keystone pipeline is a decision that US President can make on his own. Yes or no.  
          
I just rested up the rest of yesterday afternoon and evening but I’m back at it today for a full day and for the rest of the week. Overnight Anne put the dehumidifier on and I didn’t hack or cough at all over  night. Anyway, that’s all for now 


No comments:

Post a Comment