Sunday, March 17, 2013

Anne went all the way out to the

airport to meet her sister in town for a couple of days but due to the weather fights have been delayed. It means she wont get in until about 8pm,so that ruins her day with her sister. Well one of her days.

By the end of this month we should be out of this cold snap. It means I'm during my commute tomorrow morning,I'm wearing my cleats.

I decided to change browsers and go with Chrome over Firefox because Google is retiring iGoogle after this November. I really liked iGoogle because everything was right there on the same page. I discovered the Google webpage similar to iGoogle where I have my email, Twitter, YouTube, Google maps, Docs and Drive on the same page and I can even put my blog header icon there as well. Google is also getting rid of it's news reader service. All I need now is a Facebook icon link on my Google page. My next step is to sync this with my mobile device and I'm good to go.

I was going to head out yesterday get my haircut, my book, some Tim's breakfast and over to LM and pay my bill and head for Lodge. That would have been a productive morning/afternoon but the weather kept me at bay. 

Nothing special going on this week. If the weather improves then I think I'll be able to get all the above done on this coming up Saturday anyway. 

In a couple of hours, it's Nashville at Edmonton. Should be a good one. Anyway that's about all for now.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment