Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The weather wasn't as


bad as I thought yesterday morning. The only parts that were slippery was heading up the stairs at Corona station and South along 107th there heading towards the Matrix hotel. Coming back wasn't that bad and the intersection was hardly worth wearing cleats over. So in the morning, I should be OK. 

Planet X & Prophecy Mon 03-18  Author and publisher Marshall Masters specializes in Planet X and ancient civilizations. He'll discuss Edgar Cayce's visions of a pole shift, as well as evidence for an object on the other side of the sun, which could be Planet X, and how it ties in with Hopi prophecy. I love shows like this. I wish though they were on a Friday/Saturday night! 


Not much on my plate over the next couple of days. I’m considering a VST from Twisted tunes called S-layer. It’s pretty decent. It means getting a gift card and purchasing it as a download into my laptop. Should be a lot of fun and something I can use with my Machine. 

So after I get about 6 hours of sleep,I'm up and out of here over to the Baker Center. I also want to try Subway's breakfast sausage sandwich in the morning, so I might leave out of here a bit early Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment