Sunday, March 3, 2013

I had a decent day off yesterday

I was able to configure my usb set up as before I figured this arrangement out my Cubase dongle wouldn't function on my usb hub

Now I've got the hoarse voice to go along with this cold. Lovely. Hopefully it wont be as bad as the one I had last year. That took me out of action for about 2 weeks before I got any strength back to my voice.

At work I write down the date of every time I make a notation. So, when I began writing the dates down Friday I thought, WTF? It's 3/1/13. Here in North America we write the date out month/day/year. In Europe they write it out day/month/year. When the slash is removed Friday's date was 3113!

Next month in Calgary they are having their annual comic and entertainment expo. We had ours last October.I wanted to meet John de Lancie but I didn't know about the show until the last minute.artist Michael Mateyko created this poster, featuring minimalist portraits of the myriad Avengers members throughout the years. He created the poster for April's Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, but it's already available at Komboh's Society6 store. Some of this was from the i09 site. It's s nifty poster to celebrate 50 yers of the Avengers. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment